Bstriker ALTM encompasses Features/Requirements, Development, (Automatic and manual) Testing and Defect management SAAS or on premise connecting or fully integrating with 3rd party applications from different vendors.
Bstriker’s main goal is to help companies to achieve high quality standards and to real time measure the level of quality of a software application.
Bstriker’s ALTM differentiates from any other tool in the market because it collaborates with- and teaches test teams how to deliver professional testing in accordance with international standards with a minimum effort.
Bstriker provides the most powerful and versatile Test Management software in the market. Designed for companies that want to have: transparency,
accuracy, efficiency and control. Fitting seamlessly into any ecosystem independently of the SDLC implemented or methodology, covering all
operating systems, platforms and languages.
The ALTM as desired: professional, efficient, covering the full cycle centralized with up to date documentation according to international standards
empowering organizations from manager to analyst and from developer to tester.
Some features are:
* Selenium script execution on IE, Chrome and Firefox automatically.
* Placeholders in the scripts minimize recording efforts.
* Integrates with most of the known issue trackers.
* Auto Test Cases creation for all defined platforms
* Full Traceability (Requirements, Code, Test Case, Defects (Bug tracker), any documentation).
* Export - Import information.
* Dashboards with easy to learn graphs for process monitoring purposes.
* Information accessible from mobile devices.
* A risk-based approach to planning and prioritizing testing activities.
* Ability to create re-usable test cases and execute manual or automated tests.
* Knowledge Center optimizing all testing activities.
* Embedded Chat and Notifications (also by email).
* Knowledge center, optimizing testing efforts
* Bulk test case assignation
* Agile Test execution with a bucket
Being used at this moment in different industries: Banking, Software Development, Call Center, Technology and Telecommunications among others.
Bstriker provides a free trial and training.
For further information